Lincoln Viking 1840nis a welding helmet that is an amazing helmet if safety is your first priority when it comes to welding. As we know while welding that are very risky situations in between that are very harmful for the welders, so to wear a proper gear is a must and welding helmet is one of the most important and essential gear used while doing safe welding. For this one cannot choose any welding helmet, you have to be very careful and wise while choosing the perfect helmet for yourself.
Lincoln Viking 1840 Welding Helmet
Lincoln Viking 1840 is an amazing option and the price of this outstanding welding helmet is under $200, respectively.
The Pros of the Lincoln Viking 1840 welding helmet are as follows:-
- The 4C lens technology that is one of the most important factor as it deals with the clarity of the welding helmet. The 4C lens technology in Lincoln Viking 1840 has a very good clarity and also as we know the helmet is not so expensive and still it is providing such an amazing clarity, which makes it quite popular among its users.
- The helmet has a light weight which makes the Lincoln Viking 1840 and amazing helmet as it is light weight than many other welding helmets in the market, this helps in reducing the strain while working for longer hours and also the strain caused due to the discomfort on your neck. The design of Lincoln Viking 1840 helmet is amazing for the comfortable usage.
- The Lincoln Viking has longer battery life for longer use or for the extended periods of work, as they have improved the ADF’s circuitry, which helps in extending the battery life. This feature is loved by the users a lot and that is why this product is quite recommended by many welders.
- The cost of the Lincoln Viking helmet is below $200 that makes it quite budget friendly for the consumers.
- Lens switching speed is quite fast and is rated at 1/25000 of a second, which will making working of the helmet quite fast.
These pros are bases on the overall views of the users as they loved Lincoln Viking 1840 welding helmet with so many plus points and a budget friendly product. As there are not many welding helmets in the market that have so many features and is so pocket friendly. The helmet does it job quite nicely and it protects you from the spatters and sparkles, also the eyes are protected from the sparkling light.
The Cons of the Lincoln Viking 1840 welding helmet are as follows:-
- There are not much cons of the product as we have compared the reviews of the users, one of them is due to its light weight it will not able to bear the impact if some heavy metal will fall over it as for that purpose some stable and hard helmet is required that will lead to a sturdy welding helmet and that will make it the perfect welding helmet for its users.
- The window that is creating the shadow it is quite dark then it is required, so it is not necessary to have such a dark glass on the helmet.
- There is not a default grinding shade incorporated with this model of helmet.
- Viewing area: 3.74” x 1.38”
- Shade variability: 9-13
- Have 3 years warranty.
- The helmet includes 2 Arc sensors.
- It is a pivot style headgear.
- Has 1/1/1/1 optical clarity.
Apart for these cons still the welding is one of the best welding helmet in this price range as it has so much to offer to its users and is much better than its competitors in the market. The users love this because of its perfect and comfortable design, with a pocket friendly price range.